School system education trainings
School system education trainings, in regard to the timetable we work according to the Schedule of the Academic Year, and the training is organized on the basis of vocational training frameworks.
54 724 01 Dental Technician Trainee:
- 2 years training ending with a professional exam,
- At the end of the 1st year 160 hours of continuous summer practice,
- Theory and practice ratio: 30%-70%
- Prerequisites: matriculation examination
55 724 01 Dental Technician :
- 1-year add-on specialty training, ending with a professional exam,
- Theory and practice ratio: 20%-80%
- Prerequisites: Dental Technician Trainee.
The framework curricula for training and the vocational examination requirements (also the oral exam item list) are available on the website of ÁÉEK, NSZFH and the Education Office.